- Rick Wilson, Berrett-Koehler
POD & Digital Printing Services
Through our Edwards Brothers Malloy Print LocalSM program, we can manufacture your titles in one of our multiple offset or digital printing facilities and help you save on shipping and freight in North America and the United Kingdom.
Digital Printing from Coast to Coast
Edwards Brothers Malloy owns and operates 7 digital printing facilities in North America and the United Kingdom. Through our Print LocalSM program, we can help you save on shipping and freight costs by printing in a facility that is closer to your warehouse or end customer. We currently provide manufacturing and shipping services from Michigan, North Carolina, and New Jersey and are working on expanding our fulfillment services to more of our centers in the coming year. Ask your Edwards Brothers Malloy sales representative or CSR for complete details.
The Advantages of Digital Print
- You don’t have to compromise your trim size to fit a printer’s equipment; we can deliver the exact size you want.
- There are no minimum page count or bulk requirements to meet for soft cover; we can produce ultra-thin perfect bound books.
- Green digital printing: Our Oce’ VarioPrint 6260 digital printers' advanced environmentally friendly design are virtually ozone free, operate at a low temperature, and use far less energy than other digital printing systems.
- Print closer to your final destination with Edwards Brothers Malloy distributed print solutions. Through our Print LocalSM program, we can print your titles in one of our multiple offset or digital print facilities and help you save on shipping and freight in North America and the United Kingdom.
Edwards Brothers Malloy is committed to providing custom solutions to meet customer needs. So whether you want to set up a digital print program using one of our existing facilities or have us customize an on-site solution in your location, we can help.
Get Started In One of Our Current Locations
Regardless of whether your digital printing program consists of one title or 500, all new titles,reprints, or a mix of both, we can work with you to get the job done. We can work from electronic files you supply or take your hard copy title and scan and convert it to digital format. Once your title is in our system, you can then reorder whenever demand warrants. For larger volumes, we can also automate the ordering process by setting up a custom digital highway between your company and ours.
Let Us Build A Custom Solution In Your Warehouse
We pioneered the installation of digital book centers in customer locations, opening up our first on-demand book manufacturing center in 2000. We now run four different remote digital manufacturing facilities financed and managed by Edwards Brothers Malloy. Titles are stored electroncially, printed for demand in customer locations and then seamlessly distributed as though books were available on-hand.
These remote digital book centers allow our customers to:
- Respond quickly to customer orders.
- Keep any title in print economically.
- Eliminate the problem of slow moving inventory.
- Eliminate freight costs from point of manufacture to warehouse.
- Create revenue streams from titles that are ordinarily left out-of-stock indefinately.
- Improve cash flow