As part of the suite of online tools we provide to customers, the Kodak Insite portal is available to view soft proofs of your book. If you are already a former Edwards Brothers customer, you can still login to the InSite portal here. Former Malloy customers can access this useful tool from within MyMalloy. The Kodak InSite Portal is a web interface that allows users to view their print jobs from any web connected computer. The proofing tool also has many other features.
Through InSite customers are able to:
- Submit jobs, track progress, collaborate on changes, and proof and approve work.
- Provide multiple users with access and specific roles in the process.
- Submit components of jobs as they are completed.
- Run automatic preflight check on each file and load corrected pages quickly to keep your jobs on track.
- Use Smart Review and/or Preview to view page proofs using high-resolution post RIP processing and a variety of convenient tools that allow you to pan, zoom, measure sizes, check color and annotate changes.
- Track all activity, including change requests, approvals and rejections with automated email notices sent to anyone you designate.
- Reduce errors, speed up cycle time and reduce costs on your printing jobs.
This short video tutorial gives a general overview of how to use Smart Review and Preview.