We love to share information with our customers whether it promotes print or not. Recently we came across a very informative website built entirely as an infographic. The site can be found at www.printisbig.com and it highlights some very important economic and environmental data related to the printing industry. What is great about this particular site is that it does not display data at the expense of other technologies such as social media or the internet in general. Instead, it gives hard facts and offers insights on how print can work together with more modern forms of media. The infographic also points to some unseen affects that digital media has on our environment. You can check out the infographic below however it is displayed in a far more appealing way at printisbig.com.
- Paper Supply & Demand
- Book Counterfeiting: The Publishing Industry’s Quiet War
- 7 Book Printing & Publishing Mistakes
- 6 Challenges for Self-published Authors
- Improving the Appeal of Your Hard Cover Book
- 4 Tips for Getting Your Book to Market
- 7 Manuscript Errors that Throw a Wrench into the editing process