CHICAGO (PRINT 17, Booth #2022), September 12, 2017 – Building on its ten years of production printing leadership, Ricoh USA, Inc. today announced its continued collaboration with customers to pioneer new solutions to tomorrow’s challenges. Edwards Brothers Malloy, OSG Billing Services and Heeter have each expanded their partnerships with Ricoh in unique ways as they look to better serve their respective markets. Edwards Brothers Malloy has enhanced its print capabilities, traditionally reserved for book printing, to attract new commercial print customers and create additional revenue streams. OSG has significantly grown its ability to handle high-quality, high-volume jobs, operating simultaneously in several locations. Heeter leverages Ricoh’s expertise with inkjet and sheet-fed products, as well as offering vibrant, consistent color to clients across various channels and devices through the use of Ricoh Color Management Services. These three successes demonstrate Ricoh’s unique approach to partnerships centered on tailored solutions that address customers’ unique business environments and desired outcomes.
- Paper Supply & Demand
- Book Counterfeiting: The Publishing Industry’s Quiet War
- 7 Book Printing & Publishing Mistakes
- 6 Challenges for Self-published Authors
- Improving the Appeal of Your Hard Cover Book
- 4 Tips for Getting Your Book to Market
- 7 Manuscript Errors that Throw a Wrench into the editing process