Edwards Brothers Malloy utilizes the Kodak InSite Prepress Portal system at the Ann Arbor, Michigan and Lillington, North Carolina facilities. It is an advanced web interface that provides customers with direct access to jobs via the internet.
With the InSite Prepress Portal, Edwards Brothers Malloy can receive customer files directly into the Kodak Prinergy workflow. This user-friendly tool provides secure web access to customers, prepress operators, and service reps to submit jobs, track progress, and much more. With no need for added hardware or software, customers can access jobs anywhere, anytime from a web connected computer.
The Prepress Portal also helps to manage the proofing, correction and approval process so that it is more efficient. The second a job is submitted, preflight and refining can begin automatically. The system checks for problems and, if necessary, alerts the customer and/or our prepress staff so corrected pages can be uploaded.
Some of the features of the InSite Prepress Portal include:
- Submit jobs, track progress, collaborate on changes, proof and approve work, all before your schedule starts.
- Provide multiple users with access and specific roles in the process.
- Submit components of jobs as they are completed.
- Run an automatic preflight check on each file and load corrected pages quickly to keep jobs on track.
- Use Smart Review to view page proofs using high-resolution post RIP (Raster Image Processing) and a variety of convenient tools that allow you to pan, zoom, measure sizes, check color and annotate changes.
- Track all activity including change requests, approvals and rejections with automated email notices sent to anyone you designate.
- Reduce errors, speed up cycle time and reduce costs.
The InSite Prepress Portal allows our customers to streamline the prepress process from file submission to proofing and final approval. For more information on the Portal, contact your customer service representative.