- Book Counterfeiting: The Publishing Industry’s Quiet War
- 7 Book Printing & Publishing Mistakes
- 6 Challenges for Self-published Authors
- Improving the Appeal of Your Hard Cover Book
- 4 Tips for Getting Your Book to Market
- 7 Manuscript Errors that Throw a Wrench into the editing process
- Should I Choose Hard Proofs or Soft Proofs?
Category Archives: Author Marketing
Small publishers and self-publishers alike face many choices when bringing a book to market. Things like printing, marketing, distribution, inventory management and sales are all balls to keep in the air.
Publishing changed forever, once the Internet came along. High profile authors still use traditional publishers, editors, and marketers but a huge swatch of talent is taking the self-publishing route.
Reviews are huge for self-publishers. They get a book some exposure and show others that it’s not just your family reading your book. Sometimes getting a good review on a notable blog or website with a devout following can be … Continue reading →
An author’s audience could be present on a variety of social networks. Pinterest has been a haven for writers and book lovers almost since its inception. It’s also a great way for authors on a tight marketing budget to get … Continue reading →