- 7 Book Printing & Publishing Mistakes
- 6 Challenges for Self-published Authors
- Improving the Appeal of Your Hard Cover Book
- 4 Tips for Getting Your Book to Market
- 7 Manuscript Errors that Throw a Wrench into the editing process
- Should I Choose Hard Proofs or Soft Proofs?
- 5 Ways To Get More Book Reviews
Author Archives: Edwards Brothers Malloy
Getting your book from your brain to paper to book stores (online or off) is a step by step process. With the radical changes in how books are produced and sold these days, there is no single path for this … Continue reading
Employing a professional editor or editing service is one thing self-published authors will thank themselves for. A good editor not only catches technical and grammatical errors but can improve the flow and overall effectiveness of a book.