We don’t have a crystal ball to predict the future, but if the recent past is any indication, the supply of paper in the U.S. looks like it will continue to tighten into 2018 and, perhaps, beyond.
- Paper Supply & Demand
- Book Counterfeiting: The Publishing Industry’s Quiet War
- 7 Book Printing & Publishing Mistakes
- 6 Challenges for Self-published Authors
- Improving the Appeal of Your Hard Cover Book
- 4 Tips for Getting Your Book to Market
- 7 Manuscript Errors that Throw a Wrench into the editing process